|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$130000.00 per annum|
My client, a household Australian owned company based in the CBD, is looking for a talented, forward thinking, and self-driven Acurity Developer to join their award winning business.
As an Acurity Developer, you will provide high level support to stakeholders, scrum master, developers, product owner, and strive to introduce new and innovative approaches to Acurity Development in technological advancements and industry best practices.
Provide advanced analysis, Acurity design and build skills in addition to technical leadership as part of achieving successful outcomes with respect to break/fix issues, small/large enhancements including:
- reviewing and analysing documented business requirements
- produce well-articulated solution designs and technical specifications to meet the requirements defined by the business
- preparing accurate and complete system specification documentation that is effective
- Extensive knowledge of the Acurity administration system including configuration, Acurity Architect, transactions, general ledger, API and Web Services
- Experience working in superannuation and with superannuation based systems
- Work prioritisation and incident triage experience
- ASFA RG146 with an intention to complete full ASFA Diploma course (highly regarded)
- A working knowledge of XML and XBRL
- A degree of kill with data manipulation tools like MS Excel and MS SQL Server (nice to have)
If you have the desired skills and experience click 'Apply Now' to find out more.