Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Control Officer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A national Cosmetics company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Control Officer to join their Accounts team. This role is based near Brisbane CBD.
The successful candidate would have experience in:
- Management of a debtor's ledger and entering of bank statements and reconciliations
- Daily out calling to collect payments
- Liaising with clients regarding orders and queries
- Performing credit checks against potential clients
- Generating DSO, end of month debt balances, rebates, commission reports in MS Excel
- Assisting Accounts Payable with invoice entry and payments
Highly desired skills:
- Advanced level in MS Word and Excel is required
- Strong work ethic and great attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team
- A positive mindset and excellent communication skills
For a confidential discussion, please contact Wilson on (07) 3020 0318, or apply now by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.