|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
We are seeking someone with maturity and resilience in their approach to work, who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and will also deliver and maintain the high standards of service that is in line with this reputable institution.
Reporting into the head of Performance Manager. The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the processing of Accounts Payable in support of the Accounting Administration Officer.
- Entering invoices into the system
- Banking Reconciliations
- Entering new vendor details
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Chasing approval for PO numbers
- Preparing invoices for payment
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Adhoc Admin and Reporting
- Effective interpersonal skills - ability to communicate at all levels throughout the organisation.
- 4yrs + Accounts Payable processing experience and willingness to participate in a team environment.
- Ability to lean processes quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and respond to a changing work environment.
- Ability to meet expected deadlines.
- Time management skills.
- PC literate (intermediate knowledge of excel etc).
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented and self-motivated.
- 4-6 month Opportunity with a view to extend / go perm.
- On market salary with flexibility for the right candidate
- Immediate start preferred
- Fast moving organisation, nothing stands still
- Work/Life balance - they encourage flexibility
- Be rewarded for delivering excellent results
Please APPLY NOW or call Dean Nguyen today for a confidential discussion on 03 8629 1017