|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to AU$70000.00 per annum|
Reporting to the Head of Reconciliations and Payments, you will be responsible for assisting with banking administrations tasks, collaborating with the internal project team and several banking institutions. Payment processing, Multitasking, time management and a high attention to detail are vital attributes to be successful in this role.
- Assisting in banking administration tasks; opening and closing bank accounts, New BPAY code requests, adding banking accounts to banking channels.
- Completing and reviewing accounts receivable tasks.
- Completing and reviewing month end processes and accounts payable tasks.
- Collaborate with other teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Provide high level of service towards internal and external stakeholders.
Successful candidates will need to have:
- Minimum 3 years' AP/AR or banking administration experience.
- 3 years' experience in the financial services or corporate industry preferred
- Experience with Intellimatch system will be an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate within a team.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Up to $70,000K + Super
- Abbotsford Location - Close to Public transport / Street Parking Available
- Immediate start in the New Year
- Training and Support provided in a collaborative environment
- Growth and progression on offer
For a private discussion about the role please call Dean Nguyen 03 8629 1017 or email