|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
Recruiting for an Accounting Manager for an Australian information technology business. My client is a small to medium sized business who have been on a growth trajectory for the past four years and growing from strength to strength.
They are currently recruiting for a Accounting Manager to take over from one of their members going on maternity leave.
The role requires an exceptional communicator who can juggle multiple projects, manage a team and work closely to the director. No one day is the same and change can happen quite quickly so you need to be able to solve problems and think on your feet.
You will oversee a new team of 5 who will rely on you for direction and guidance.
What is in it for you?
The product the company delivers literally changes people's lives daily. You will get a change to get hands on operational experience on a daily business. You will get the opportunity to interact with various stakeholders daily and work with a great team!
- Lead the finance team
- Provide monthly cashflow forecast
- Manage FBT 2020 return
- Draft company yearly finical statement
- Review monthly financials before presenting to the executive team
- Coordinate statutory obligations related to income tax, R&D, Bas lodgements and individual tax returns
- Key contact to director for all financials
- CPA/CA qualified
- Knowledge of up to date accounting standards
- The ability to work under pressure
- A good understanding of a commercial business
- Managerial experience
The likelihood of this role becoming permanent is all in your hands. The company will extend this role to a permanent one for the correct individual.
Apply today - my client wants someone to start asap and are conducting interviews next week.