Accountant - Regulatory Reporting
We are representing an organisation that is continually working toward being a market leader, creating an outstanding value-based culture, and providing employees with exceptional training, development, guidance and opportunities.
Due to growth within the organisation the role of a Regulatory Accountant has arisen for a 6 month plus contract. This is an integral role within the External Reporting team that will give the successful candidate exposure across the entire Unit
- Production of Australian regulatory returns to APRA and other Australian regulatory authorities in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensuring these returns are lodged on a timely and accurate basis.
- Production of quarterly, half-yearly and annual Pillar 3 disclosures. Ensure that the preparation is completed within the set deadlines and in accordance with approved Policies and Procedures.
- Liquidity Reporting
- Treasury Accounting
- Provide assistance to the CFO Office on projects or other ad-hoc work, as directed.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified CA/CPA would be ideal but not necessary
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years financial services experience ideally within Liquidity/treasury or regulatory reporting
- Financial Markets experience
- Available immediately / short notice period
How to Apply
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click Apply Now, or alternately call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.