Accountant - Power BI
My client a medium size e-commerce company growing from strength to strength is currently recruiting for an Accountant with extensive Power BI experience to join their team.
This is truly a remarkable company who started out with an idea and a small desk in a basement, to a company who currently deals with publishers in the US, UK and Asia.
This role is ideal for someone who would love to grow as well as be part in different aspects of the business. Supporting the Senior Financial Accountant and General Manager you will be responsible for finance and management accounting.
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- General Ledger reconciliations, preparing journals and completing month end processes.
- Power BI reporting
- Processing monthly payroll and superannuation payments.
- Processing the lodgment of BAS, PAYG and Payroll Tax.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations and weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Assisting with preparation of FBT work papers and calculations.
- Assisting with yearly budget preparation and ongoing forecasting.
- Processing of invoices and ensuring timely payments to the suppliers while maintaining cash flow register.
- Ensuring that all vendor statement reconciliations are performed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Reconciling and maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Assisting with audit preparation.
- CPA/CA qualified
- Only candidates with Power BI experience will be considered for this role
- Preference will be given to candidates from a logistics/retail or e-commerce background
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
Only candidates who currently live in Australia with a minimum of four years local experience will be considered!
Apply today and mark your mark in this exciting industry.
02 9249 5035