|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This large and growing multinational industry leader is offering an excellent opportunity for an Accountant with SAP experience to join their Australian operations. This company is renowned for their development opportunities for employees. This is an initial 6 month contract based in the Inner West.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will have had experience in financial reporting duties. Specifically, your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Month end reporting to Management and Business Managers;
- Ensuring financial information within SAP is accurate and looked at with a high level of professional scepticism;
- Preparing reconciliations for the P&L and Balance Sheet ensuring they tie back to the GL;
- Review and analyse variances in the P&L, balance sheet accounts and cash flow;
- Processing journals;
- Creating and modifying financial models within Excel;
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by senior managers.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified or studying towards, with SAP experience. You will possess strong excel skills, as you will be required to modify existing financial models. Your technical accounting knowledge, attention to detail and ability to break down complex data into meaningful analysis will be the key to your success. You will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as contact with managers with senior staff will be regular.
For a confidential discussion please call Ash Parsons on (03) 8629 1021 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.