About the Company
This well known and respected Industry leading organisation has an opportunity that has arisen in their global head office based in outskirts of Melbourne's CBD.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for performing all month end reconciliations, journal entries and regular monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsibility for reconciliation and clearing of balance sheets on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for updating the Assets register.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving inaccuracies and anomalies that arise.
- Prepare business unit financial statements - P&L, Cash Flow and consolidation of financial statements.
- Review and discuss results with relevant commercial teams.
- Participating in the annual budgeting and regular forecasting process as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified (or working towards) with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Big 4 or Large Organisation experience.
- Strong Financial Accounting background with excellent knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards.
- Asset register experience.
- Strong analytic, problem solving & reconciliation skills.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are essential.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation
- Genuine succession planning.
- High performing, Vibrant and Collaborative culture.
- Commitment to continued training.
- Competitive salary packages.
- Permanent, on-going role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.