|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
About Our Client & The Role
This is a cool and newly created opportunity with an emerging business that wants a talented Account Manager to massage and enhance their existing client relationships. My client is wanting someone who ideally comes from agency land in either the marketing and/or digital technology space that is keen to jump the fence and work client side.
This role will see you utilise all of those wonderful agency-centric skills in your arsenal and totally own an Account Manager role without the crazy agency hours and noisy clients. Sounds good, right? The great thing about this company is due to all the tremendous and fast growth they've experienced, their client base in in need of strong key account management and development; so you can put your own stamp on how things get done. Another kicker about this role is that you will have the jurisdiction to implement some creative, proven account management methodologies (Guyyys, there's no micro-management here!) and eventually you'll be looking after your very own team.
Your Checklist (What We're Looking For In Our Ideal Candidate)
- You'll be ambitious, forward thinking and have a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You're a natural, yet articulate communicator and you can express yourself authentically and professionally (both written and verbally);
- You've got on-point organisational skills and you like to do things your way;
- Your motivation is self-perpetuating and you're quite autonomous in the way you like to work;
- You're not afraid of having high-level conversations and influence people at a senior business level;
- You are conceptual, creative, yet have the logical (left-brained) skills to pay the bills;
- You're commercially and growth minded with an innate sense of how to do things, even if you've not done it before. You'll find a way, to make a way!
What You'll Get Up To
- Drive client performance and develop accounts through massaging existing relationships and be constantly identifying new and improved opportunities for improvement;
- Partnering closely with clients to understand key objectives and success metrics;
- Be the virtual face of the business, providing feedback, strategic direction and recommendations in line with your clients objectives;
- Work alongside a small team to innovate and take a solution based approach to challenges
- Providing excellent communication, project management and ideas to a select group of clients across a range of industries
- Working with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders effectively and collaboratively through pre and post the sales process;
- Manage project issues and escalate where appropriate, as well as project planning;
- Building a creative partnership with our clients based on dedication and desire, with the will to go above and beyond to ensure pristine excellence is delivered each and every time.
Does this sound like your thing? If it does, then please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. If you're the chatty type and want to find out more about this role, then reach out!
|| 0401 002 988