Account Manager / Investment Operations Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
They are currently recruiting a 12 month contract within their Account Management team. However, successful candidates will be considered for futrure permanent roles.
- Resolve a wide range of oprational service requests from Australian and overseas clients.
- Assist relationship managers in the execution of daily account administration and transaction requests.
- Assist relationship managers in developing additional business, making client presentations, and coordinating servicing team.
- Develop a clear understanding of clients needs and identift service efficiency enhancements and process improvements.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and regularly inform them of changes to their account status.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 years experience in investment operations.
- An ability to understand clients needs and the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- A motivated approach and a client first attitude.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Finance