Account Manager / Client Service Representative
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
If you have a proven track record in investment operations but are looking to increase your exposure to clients and take your career to the next level, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Coordinate the account administration for institutional clients. Monitor and track KPIs across operations and accounting.
- Work closely with clients and Relationship Managers to execute daily client activity, oversee transaction processing and resolve critical issues.
- Coordinate with servicing teams across various global locations on execution of client activity.
- Build strong client relationships and develop a clear understanding of their requirements. Resolve problems and identify their root cause. Ensure a satisfactory solution which mitigates risk.
- Identify service efficiency enhancements and process improvements.
- Support new business-product initiatives and manage the review, sign-off, planning and execution of Operational Change Requests.
- At least 18 months experience in investment/custody operations, account management, client services, fund accounting or a middle office role.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues promptly.
- A proven ability towards meeting client expectations and a track record of building strong networks and relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- A mature and confident approach.
- An innovative attitude.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services