Account Manager - Marketing & Sales - Inner West
I have an outstanding opportunity for a fantastic Account Manager to come in and help make a difference at a valued NSW Government department.
Your role will be to grow a valuable Cards portfolio. As a primary relationship manager you will have strategic and operational input into identifying, building and developing valuable commercial partnerships across a wide range of partners and advertisers.
Working in a small but friendly team, you will also be responsible for driving advertising, marketing and sales for a signficiant program that delivers reduced cost of living services for NSW seniors.
- Autonomous individual, capable of working to deadlines.
- Positive, polished communicator able to build and maintain strong relationships across a wife range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience within Account Management / Business Development, particularly within the public sector, is highly desirable and beneficial.
- Experience launching loyalty / benefits cards from a sales / marketing / advertising perspective is highly desirable and beneficial.
If the above sounds like you
Then please get in touch. Hit APPLY to submit your resume, or shoot me a brief covering email (which includes your CV) explaining why you are a good fit.
Team Leader - Business Transformation