We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager for our IT team based in Sydney.
Working in a high volume 270-degree consulting role, you will focus on delivering the best recruitment solutions for one key client.
More specifically, this role will involve:
- Account management: effectively manage and maintain the existing client relationship
- Candidate management: sourcing, interviewing and placement
- Building market-leading talent pools: use multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition's database and headhunting
- Proactively marketing Ambition's top talent: market and promote candidates to the client
- Portal management: effectively maintain the Fieldglass portal
- Relationships: own client and candidate relationship management throughout the entire recruitment cycle
You will be:
- A graduate with at least 1 year's recruitment agency experience (technology specialism desirable)
- Resilient, results driven and outcomes focused, with the strong ability to achieve targets
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong self-awareness and social skills
- An effective relationship builder, with high attention to detail
- Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
- Experienced with SAP/Fieldglass (desirable)
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and marketing leading commission scheme, you will also benefit from:
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with 4pm social hour to unwind with your colleagues
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.