ABW Program & Project Manager | 6 mths | Parramatta, Gosford
My client is a leading NSW State Government agency looking for Program and Project Managers to assist with a variety of business projects - including office relocation, and activity-based working (ABW) initiatives.
You'll report to the Program Director, and work closely with the Change Management team.
These roles will be based in either CBD, Parramatta, Canberra or Gosford, and you must be willing to do some travel around the various offices.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
To be successful for this role, you will ideally:
- have worked on similar office relocation, ABW and change management projects
- have been responsible for some change management duties
- have a mix of property, ICT and commercial projects experience
- have some public sector experience
- be very experience in project planning, budgetting, change management
- consultancy industry experience will be highly regarded
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have further questions.