Ab Initio Developer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the role:
My client is a large financial service organisation with a global presence. Currently they are implementing a critical Greenfield project and expanding their analytical capability and are seeking a Ab Initio developer to join their team.
Candidates from banking and financial services background will be highly regarded.
We are shortlisting now!
- Lead a team of FTEs and consultants in establishing theAb Initio platform/capability including setting up the physical infrastructure, processes standards, DevOps, automation etc.
- Develop software solutions that meet business and customer needs and are stable, secure, scalable, extensible and maintainable.
- Interpreting requirements, designing and coding solutions, creating technical specifications, estimating and forecasting work, directing and managing team work and supporting solution testing and implementation.
- Providing software development leadership, coaching and direction to more junior Software Developers. This may involve directly managing a small team.
- 5+ years relevant software development experience
- Experience with Ab Initio platform and databases
- Strong understanding of Ab Initio functional and technical principles
- Ability to troubleshoot and support various Ab Initio components
- Demonstrated understanding of Co>Op, Continuous Flows, Express>It, Control Centre, EME, and Query>It.
- Strong problem resolution and analytical thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
For any enquiries, please reach out to Brad on 02 92486213 or email: