3 Month BA
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This leading construction company are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in their Digital Transformation program for a 3 Month Contract.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience with Process Mapping, have OCR experience and ideally worked on some finance focussed projects.
- Research and Analysis of existing applications, system data, business processes and constraints.
- Clarify requirements by reviewing business needs.
- Define the current state and develop the future state business requirements, processes and operating model.
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications and user stories.
- Assists in developing test plans and scripts of moderate complexity to validate that system functionality meets business requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at any one time, with the ability to context switch with ease.
- Experience working on OCR projects would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to a variety of business analysis techniques, with knowledge of the most effective techniques for a given scenario
- Experience gathering feedback and engaging with stakeholder groups (i.e. workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in complex process mapping (BPMN Notation)
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to identify, summarise and present complex issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience working on complex development projects, and in online application development project and electronic forms
- An understanding of Agile best practice, operating principles and emerging technology, and industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships internally and externally, and at all levels including senior executives.