Leadership Facilitator, Coach, Consultant, Designer- Founder - Seedling CTS
- Graduate Diploma Psychology, Monash University (2012)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment (2009)
- Bachelor of Dramatic Art, NIDA, (2001)
- LMAP 360 ° Psychometric Accreditation (2013)
- Intensive Coach Training, Results Coaching Systems (2010)
- Executive Coaching Level 1, Institute of Executive Coaching (2009)
- DISC Accreditation, Corporate Plus, (2006) (Integro) 2015
Simon has been helping organisations and individuals to build their leadership strength for over twelve years. Proven results, a client focus and a love of learning enables him to deliver tailored, nuanced and effective end-to-end solutions, from consultation and design through to delivering training and coaching.
Simon’s background in psychology and coaching enables him to think critically and to design learning programs based on evidence; his performance background enables him to communicate persuasively and deliver strongly in the room; his business experience enables him to adapt to difference contexts quickly, draw key stakeholders together to align direction with a view to creating a leadership architecture that delivers bottom line results.
Simon was fortunate to work with Ron Warren, the founder of the LMAP psychometric test and author of “Personality art Work” to develop Australia’s accreditation for LMAP practitioners.
Simon’s expertise lies in three main domains: Leadership, Communication and Personal Effectiveness.
Leadership: He has worked with literally thousands of experienced and emerging leaders to enable better decision making, inclusive leadership best practice, performance management and motivation, confidence, career choices, and personal brand. A large segment of Simon’s coaching clients are women seeking to build confidence and assertiveness in leading teams and navigating their peer and upward relationships. He often designs and facilitates interventions with leadership teams to help them create synergistic, high performing practices that address the challenges of their market or culture.
Communication: Whether in management roles or in individual contributor roles, communication is at the heart of effectiveness and the correlation between communication success and results is well understood. Simon works with teams and individuals to create better communication skills, presenting and pitching skills, feedback and coaching, as well as communication strategies to support the needs of diverse teams.
Personal Effectiveness: Simon helps managers manage their time, write business plans, conduct continuous improvement practices in their businesses, plan their team’s development, grow their financial acumen and better deliver insights to their business partners.
He has worked across all sectors, from financial services to manufacturing, with some of Australia’s (and the world’s) biggest brands, delivering solutions around Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA. Whether coaching c-suite executives or helping first-time team leaders, he is passionate about unearthing people’s leadership potential, so they can achieve their results, help their teams and businesses perform and ultimately live happier, more productive lives at work.
Ready-to-go Program Topics:
- Leadership Essentials, Managing Diversity & Inclusion, Coaching, Performance Management, Critical Conversations, Managing Teams, Leading Through Change
- Sales, Sales Coaching, Sales Leadership, Pipeline Acumen, New to Bank Acquisition.
- Negotiation, Negotiate to Influence, Managing Conflict, Mediation.
- Communication Skills, Influencing, Presentation Skills.