Finance and Accounting Manager
Finance & Accounting, Mngt Accounting/Planning & Analysis
- Job type:
SGD6000 - SGD7000 per annum
- Date posted:
This vacancy has now expired.
- Renowned brand name
- Leading trademark with international presence
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a leader in the legal industry. To promote cross cultural and regional ownership, they are looking for dynamic and detail-minded finance personnel to join their growing department. Role is based in Kular Lumpur, Malaysia.
Working closely with global partners, you are responsible for overseeing the Accounting and Billings & Collections functions of the Joint Office (JO). The successful candidate will need to travel to the Singapore and Jakarta offices on a regular (twice a quarter) basis.
This role will provide proactive, reliable, time effective services to the JO and will focus on:
- Management reporting and analysis;
- Financial planning and analysis; and,
- SAP-based accounting management;
- Process engineering (with an emphasis on JO shared services).
- To act in an advisory role to the local finance function;
- Responsible for the operations of the standard reporting framework, including regular management and financial reporting as well as attending to ad-hoc analyses and reporting;
- To provide cover for the KL Finance Manager in times of long absence/departure as well as for the Chief Financial Officer as required;
- To lead and coordinate the ongoing SAP financial-system replacement exercise in the JO and thereafter, to assume oversight and operational responsibilities of the SAP function and environment - accounting, reporting and process - across all three offices;
- To participate in the development of the proposed JO financial shared services function to be based in KL, and perform the supervisory role to its operations'; and,
- To provide administrative support to JO Client Credit/CMIS function.
Candidate Qualifications / Experience:
Contact Kai Wei on (65) 6854 5635 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number NKW22034 www.ambition.com.sg
- A degree in accountancy or a related discipline from a recognized university;
- CPA or any equivalent certification;
- At least 8 years of relevant finance/accounting experience, preferably 3 years of which have been spent in a large accounting firm;
- Prior experience in a supervisory or managerial role, preferably in a MNC;
- FP&A and Management reporting skills are highly preferred;
- Experience in Financial System Change and/or SAP operations will be a distinct advantage;
- Prior work experience in a professional services firm would be desireable;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written) and the confidence to communicate well in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment;
- Excellent time management and organizing skills - able to prioritise and manage time to meet deadlines;
- Strong follow up skills and the ability to see tasks through to completion; and,
- Well developed inter-cultural liaison skills.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117