Principle of Extraordinary Future
All my life I have been preparing for the work I do now; diverse life experience, 20 years leadership in the corporate and community sectors, formal training in coaching, training and facilitation, active community engagement, parenthood, and fantastic clients who continue to teach me so much.
I know that it’s mostly our own internal rules or decisions we have made about ourselves and the world that limit us from fulfilling our potential. I am obsessed with enabling leaders and teams to get out of their own way and realise their full potential. Develop awareness. Create choices. Learn techniques and build skills.
Tap into what really motivates you and your team. Lead with confidence and ease.
When you are ready to connect to your extraordinary future, I can help you. Some other things about me:
- I am married with two gorgeous young daughters and a cat who thinks he is a person.
- I am a country girl at heart, having grown up in Gippsland.
- For two years I lived and taught English in a jungle refugee camp on the edge of a war zone – no power, no running water, and no way in but by foot along a narrow track.
- Community is a big driver for me. Making my contribution to a thriving community sector is part of who I am.
- I am an accredited coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and an accredited Thought Leaders Mentor.
- I have co-authored ‘Cracking the Code for Workshop Performance’ and the forthcoming book ‘Shift: An Essential Guide for Making the Change that Matters’.
- I love what I do and the life I have chosen.